Ysgol Penycae 1908-1985 (booklet)
Our first ever magazine was published in 1977 as part of the Silver Jubilee Celebration of Her Majesty the Queen. Since then, eight annual editions have been published – each one a record and reflection of School Life and work during the year. It was decided that a special edition be presented to mark the occasion of our transfer to Ysgol Penycae in Afoneitha Road (1984). This seems especially worthwhile, as our transfer coincides with the 75th Birthday of our former school in Copperas Hill (1908-09).